Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guest Blogger Gets SLEEK!

Mom and Guest Blogger, Donna Wallerstein, gets SLEEK and openly discusses her experience in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida Sleek Surgical and MedSpa location. Now you too can get SLEEK and save $100 on ANY treatment Package! How do you save on the medical spa treatments you want? LIKE Sleek Surgical and MedSpa on Facebook now! Guest Blogger, Donna Wallerstein Gets SLEEK:

I am on the path to a more glamorous me... WHY? Because I am worth it and so are you! I know how hard it can be to treat yourself when you have little ones at home. I have a not-so-little one that I always tend to first (don't ALL Moms think of their kiddos first)?!? Yes. It has been too long since I thought of updating my look. So, for 2012 I am investing in myself, getting SLEEK and taking care of me. After all, what better way to teach your child self love when you take care of yourself and love yourself too? I am burning my sweat pants and tossing out my ragged holey t-shirts forever! I know when I feel better about my body I project a more confident and happy person to the World.

I recently visited Sleek Surgical and MedSpa's Fort Lauderdale, Florida location and started on the path to a hair-free me with their revolutionary, Laser Hair Removal treatments. I was SO tired of shaving, waxing and what-have-you and knew that Laser Hair Removal was right for me. My Laser Hair Removal treatment was pain-free, simple and the staff at Sleek Surgical and MedSpa made me feel like a queen for the day.

After my Laser Hair Removal treatment (one of about six treatments needed to get the hair-free results I want) I decided to get a SLEEK photo facial... Oh, I was in for a treat (and, a shock)! I was surprised at the amount of sun damage to my face and neck, over the years, I have done by lack of wearing sun screen daily. Note to self: Use Sleek Surgical and MedSpa's Defend SPF sun screen from now on! I highly recommend visiting a Sleek Surgical and MedSpa near you. Plus, when you become their Facebook Fan you can save $100 Off your Sleek experience and get SLEEK for the New Year just like me. I look good, I feel good... I am SLEEK! -Donna Wallerstein

Invest in yourself with Sleek Surgical and MedSpa and you too can be glam gorgeous in time for the 2012 New Year! Follow us on Twitter @SleekMedSpa and, LIKE us on Facebook for $100 Off your next treatment package, here: https://www.facebook.com/SleekSurgicalAndMedSpa

No comments: