Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SLEEK Testimonial


Below is a GREAT testimonial about Sleek Lipo. We love hearing from patients that are happy with their surgery and treatments at Sleek Surgical & MedSpa. Feel free to tell us about your experience at Sleek by writing a review on Yelp! For more information on Sleek Lipo or other Sleek procedures visit us on the web at Sleek Surgical & MedSpa
 "Hi my name is Givanna DelRosso and I had a procedure done on February 20th at the Sleek Surgical spa in New York, and I have to tell you that I am so please with the results! About 4 years ago I had my first son and I had gained 100 pounds, then 16 months later I gave birth to my second son, I had hit 245 pounds, I know real sad, I had become very depressed, but a couple years after my kids were born I finally decided to go on a diet and I had lost about 110 pounds, and then I had the loose skin on my stomach, so I started working out, but that didn’t help to much, my sides were still big and my tummy wasn’t going anywhere!! That’s until my mom saw a commercial on tv and told me about this sleek spa, I made a consult appointment right away, I went the next day and met with a nice woman voula and she looked at what I wanted done and said if you have this done you will be so happy with the results, at first I thought yea right this woman is just telling me that I truly did not believe it, well I finally decided to book it for the 20th, I went there so nervous for the procedure, and the staff was so kind and made me feel so comfortable, so I finally relaxed and they took me in the room to start, I did not want to get put out, so I did it awake, and it was not painful at all, less than 2 hours I was done. I had done lipo on my tummy, abdomen, and my sides!!! The nurse put a bandage on me and I walked out with no pain, the crazy thing was I was just a little sore, like I had worked, the next day I went out and I was fine!! It’s been a month since the surgery and I went from a size 11 to a size 6, if they told me I was ever gonna be a 6 I would have never believed it, and I am!!!! I am so pleased with my results, and I’m so happy I met Dr Haramis and the staff!!!! Can’t wait to do my inner legs and I also can’t wait for the summer : )) again thank you so much for making me feel beautiful again Sleek med spa and staff you are all so great!!!!"

Thanks Giavanna for your kind words!

No comments: